Monday 9 January 2017

DEATH TIMER

Episode 5
As that grumbly voice ended speaking a pair of hand surrounding my head raised and got back to its place. I could feel the desire of living in the graceful movement of the narrow, wrinkle-veiny hand with bony knuckles below long, pencil-thin fingers having fine-shaped nails. "where I am" I curiously asked to Kazakami and Ruik sitting on a chair of bones in front of me, bones were very thin and there is  a yellowish-brown shade defining that it very old. My eyes naturally start looking around, to get an answer to my question but it was difficult to look back at the person who's hand was on me as rubber stoppers around my jaw had stopped my face. but suddenly a fruitful voice came " what a story ",
"it is not a story" Ruik cried loudly and then looking toward note in his lap he said with a low voice "it is real . . . . . . . . . . real"
" where am I ? and what's happening?" I asked again
"we are in Shi Sekai, Death world. . . . . . . . . . . at your back is Akari, a she shinigami who knew the way to stop Shi Taima, but she said that she will only tell if she got to know what exactly happen so she choose you to read your mind" Kazakami answered
"why me"
"she choose you Ace, as you got fainted when we came here through portal"
Then suddenly a tiny shinigami came in front of me "who is he" I asked immidiately, "I don't know" kazakami answered. "he is Chisai, I found that between my research in Shi Yama(mountain) " Akari said with modulated voice while removing the stoppers.
"what is the way to stop Shi Taima," I asked.

THE NEXT EPISODE WILL BE POSTED ON NEXT -MONDAY(16-1-2017), SO STAY TUNNED.
 PLEASE FOLLOW AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKED IT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment